Relax: We've Thought of Everything
We call our properties 'retreats' for a reason -- we don't want you to worry about a thing. From fully equipped kitchens to luxury linens, we've handled everything down to the smallest detail.
- Size: 3,310 square feet
- Sleeps: Up to 8
- Property Type: House
- Accommodation Type: Vacation Rental
- Minimum Stay: 2 Nights
- Pets Considered? Yes, under 30lbs; over 30lbs, please contact us
- Internet Available? Yes, free WiFi is accessible throughout the property
- Entertainment Setup? HD Projector with screen, Apple TV
- Wheel Chair Accessible? Main floor only, with optional ramp, and limited bathroom access
Kitchen & Dining
We've stocked the kitchen and dining room with everything you'll need to host a celebration with your family and friends. From serving platters to crab crackers, we've got you covered!
- Fully Equipped Cook’s Kitchen
- Complete settings for up to 10
- Complete set of cookware - pots, pans, cookie sheets, roasters, etc.
- An array of serve ware - platters, bowls, utensils
- Complete knife set
- Coffee service - Capresso grind & brew coffee maker, independent coffee grinder, french press
- Gas range / oven
- Garbage Disposal
- Refrigerator, with filtered water & ice dispenser
- Hand Mixer, Food Processor, Blender
- Formal Dining Room
- Elegantly decorated, comfortably seats up to 8
Kick back and watch a movie on our HD projector, or serve up some well-mixed cocktails using our hidden drybar.
- Recreation Room
- Seats up to 8
- Audio / Video
- HD projector
- AppleTV with free Netflix & HBO Now accounts included (feel free to login to other services with your personal account)
- Flatscreen TV Digital HD antenna (for local news)
- Hidden Dry Bar
- Fully stocked with all the equipment you'll need -- just BYOB!
The Belvedere's common spaces are uniquely designed to offer you the comforts of home.
- Formal Living Room
- Luxury sofas comfortably seat up to 8
- Functional fireplace
- Bonus dining area seats up to 8, with a view of the Seattle skyline
- High efficiency washer & dryer on site
- Off street for up to 2 cars, uncovered
- On street parking readily available, as you drive up Admiral Way approaching the Belvedere
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Each of our bedrooms are thoughtfully styled, featuring pillow-top mattresses, private work spaces, vintage touches and luxury linens.
- 1 Master Suite with a king-sized bed
- 2 Standard Guest Rooms, each with a queen-sized bed
- Lower Level
- 1 Standard Guest Room with a queen-sized bed
The Belvedere has bathrooms on each of its three floors, in the following configuration:
- Master Suite - full bathroom with separate jetted tub & shower
- Hallway - full bathroom with a clawfoot tub / shower combination
- Main Floor
- Recreation Room - 1/2 bath (this is the only bathroom with limited access for those in a wheelchair; transfer assistance will be required)
- Lower Level
- Hallway - 3/4 bath with walk-in shower
Located next to the Belvedere Point Park, the home's fully-fenced yard offers quiet privacy.
- Multi-Level Deck
- Featuring a stunning view ranging from Elliott Bay to Mount Rainier
- 5 burner natural gas grill, plumbed in (no propane tank required!)
- Hot Tub - comfortably seats 8 people ... or 16 if you really like each other
- Private Urban Courtyard
- Fully fenced
- Zen-like rock garden
- Meditation bench
- Grand entry way