Explore Every Nook & Cranny
Seattle offers everything from a cosmopolitan night on the town to stunning outdoor adventures.
Spend an afternoon exploring the world famous Pike Place Market, then catch a ferry to take in the gorgeous Puget Sound. Or just settle in at a local cafe with a good book and a great cup of coffee!
Looking for ideas on what to do when you visit Seattle? Check out some of these excellent guides:
There's always something going on in the Emerald City! Here are some of our favorite directories of upcoming events:
- Do206 - A comprehensive overview of upcoming music, arts, theater, sports and more.
- Seattle International Film Festival - The largest film festival in the world, SIFF is held in theaters all around the greater Seattle area for three weeks in the early summer. Cinephiles can't miss this!
- Seattle Theater Group - Featuring international, national and local music, theater and performances, STG manages the acts that come through the Paramount, Moore and Neptune theaters.
- Seattle Weekly's Event Calendar - This filterable list allows you to select from a variety of different event types to see what's coming up.
- Town Hall | Seattle - Town Hall is Seattle's community cultural center, offering a broad program of music, humanities, civic discourse, and world culture events.